Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

There are a few different elements that I plan to use as creative content for my final product.  Ofcourse I know that through trial and error I may or may not use these different items, and i might actually stumble on a new or different one.  The first thing that I know i am going to do is product photography of what my nuts will look like, and maybe even also of what the packaging for the nuts will resemble aswell.  I know i will definitely have to be creative in these photographs for the marketing purposes of it not being to drab.  I would also like to dabble in maybe filming a comercial.  I havnt ever tried the filming aspect to something, but I think that with a little creativity ill be able to come upn with something pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment