Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Final Project: The Pitch



It was the thirty seventh day of my journey, my travels had led me to high see around the Bermuda triangle in the Caribbean sea.  In the distance I could see what looked to be a raft bearing a white distress flag.  I decided to sail in closer for a better look.  As I neared I could see that on this raft was the most beautiful caramel skinned woman I had ever seen!  I called to her to see if she needed help.  “YES!”, she replied!  I let her on board immediately.  She then pleaded to me to help her! She said she didn’t have much to offer me, but she did have “Deez nuts”.  “Excuse me?!” I replied.  “Deez Nuts!” she said, as she reached into her Gucci purse and pulled out a handful of the most beautiful golden brown roasted nuts.  She then began to explain to me that they were the very own family recipe of Captain Deez, a well known and respected pirate in the Caribbean region.  She said the nuts where roasted with the flavors of the finest pirate rum that can only be found in a secluded part of the Carribean controlled by the infamous Captain Deez.  She didn’t have to say it, but I could tell by the brand on her wrist that she was the head wench of Captain Deez, and was more than likely trying to flee from him and get to freedom.  I immediately knew I was in grave danger.  It wasn’t two seconds from the time I put up the main sail to high tail it to safety that a cannon ball came crashing through my hull.  I turned to my six o’clock and saw the mighty Grandus Shcrotus, a giant greek vessel that had been seized by Captain Deez and made his own.  I immediately knew what I had to do!  I looked at the beauty of the woman that I had rescued and knew that he was coming after his beloved treasure which I would never give up!  So I did the only logical thing that could be done.  I threw her overboard to make my boat lighter and faster to sail away to freedom with Deez beloved nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment