Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week1 EOC, My Voice


As an aspiring photographer in the Las Vegas valley, I’m focusing on learning and studying all the different genres and types of photography possible.  Although I mainly like to focus on a more editorial approach to my work, I am also interested in mastering the ins and outs to the fashion aspect of photography.  I really think that I have a very unique eye to photographical images, and that combined with a unique sense of creativity, I feel like I could provide a captivating, yet different style of images that most people might not be used to. 
I thoroughly enjoy talking to, meeting, and especially learning from other professionals in my field.  The city of Las Vegas is a unique place for this artistic media with an abundance of diverse and interesting subjects that the photography community can use to network and profile their images in order to achieve a competitive foothold in this industry.  I am greatly looking forward to being a sponge to soak up all the knowledge possible, as well as meeting some great people along the way.  If intersected in working with me, or even getting to know my work a little bit better, please feel free to contact me or just ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment