Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Customer satisfaction experience!


“Hey man how are you, great to see you again!”. That simple sentence is what keeps me coming back to the Thompson Hotel on the lower east side Manhattan!  I remember the first time I stayed at the Thompson hotel at that location.  The rooms were modern, stylish, and hip.  The service at the hotel was great, it made the $400 plus dollar a night room worth it, but at the same time hey, I was in Manhattan, New York, I shouldn’t be expecting anything less right? I mean I’m sure all the Hotels in that area lived up to the same experience.  Well the Hotel had done enough to gain my business for a return trip the following month, but it was what happened on that return trip that gained them a loyal customer!  On my following visit, I hopped out of my cab, and was greeted by one of the same bell men as the previous trip, and with full enthusiasm he said “ Hey man how are you, good to see you again!”.  I was a gasp that he had actually remembered me from the previous month.  That simple sentence made me feel like I was coming home to the Thompson hotel!  

No comments:

Post a Comment